TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

For anyone doing the Addleshaw Goddard application for Summer Placement Scheme, for the qualification section, do we just put our degree and the grade we graduated with or do we need to put all the different modules? I assume it is just the degree but just wanted to check!
I just put degree and the grade graduated with. I think the only way you could put your modules would be to put them as separate qualifications which doesn't seem correct.

Did you find the form suspiciously short? Also I couldn't see where to select Spring or Summer, just a location for their Placement Scheme.

fingersarecrossed

Esteemed Member
  • Feb 11, 2024
    I just put degree and the grade graduated with. I think the only way you could put your modules would be to put them as separate qualifications which doesn't seem correct.

Did you find the form suspiciously short? Also I couldn't see where to select Spring or Summer, just a location for their Placement Scheme.
    i think you can decide after the ac whether you want to do spring or summer

Reactions: James Wakefield

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.