• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

User5678

Star Member
Aug 16, 2024
I found the maths tests stupid... I gave up on the test where you had to pick whether the equations were equal or if one was bigger. I just guessed, I didn't even bother looking at the numbers because which human could add up numbers on both sides in 5 seconds???!!!!
The issue in the test was TIMING!! couldn’t agree more!! If we had some more time it would be so much easier to crack it

Reactions: BonanzaBih_

Tsitsipas10S

Standard Member
Aug 29, 2024
Does anyone think there is much point in delaying vacation scheme applications until the outcome of open day outcomes, even where the vacation scheme applications are assessed on a rolling basis? Would it make more sense to just apply to the vacation scheme first?

AS24

Distinguished Member
Apr 16, 2024
It is worth applying for a vacation scheme if the deadline is in 8 days and the firm reviews on a rolling basis? Should I wait for the firm to open the applications for the summer vacation scheme?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.