TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

ellabasing

Premium Member
Dec 27, 2023
I want to apply to Latham's open day as I've heard they value that for when applicants then submit applications for their VS but on both the open day and VS application, there is the exact same question about extra-curricular activities, positions of responsibilities etc... I won't submit my VS application until after knowing the outcome of my open day application but would I have to make the answers completely different or could I keep them the same? And if I do need to make them different, how do I even do that?

I’m interested to know if anyone is applying/has applied for both the HL Winter Vac and for their Lift Off scheme. I see nothing on the website which suggests you cannot apply for both.

Since the Lift Off scheme includes an invitation to an assessment centre for their Summer Vac, is this a loophole allowing you to be considered for both Winter and Summer? Or should I just focus on other firms now I have applied to HL once?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.