• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

crt1s

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Sep 2, 2023
When answering…
“Choose one of Addleshaw Goddard's practice areas or sectors and tell us about a major change in law or government policy that clients in that sector/practice area are facing and what opportunities that creates for us”
How recent does the change need to be, is 2022 okay or is the more recent the better?

Reactions: axelbeugre

Seven

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
May 15, 2022
Gibson Dunn SVS AC invite :))))
Also, Clifford Chance TC AC (noticed the email got sent to my spam bizarrely from Candid)

5 ACs for January is a fever dream. Would love to thank the TCLA Community for all their help and support and hopefully I'll be able to convert at least one :)
Congrats!! That's amazing.

SAlegal

Oct 21, 2022
Anyone having issues with CMS VI? My status says error and it keeps telling me to try later (which i still cant) - I reached our to CMS team and awaiting their response but in this case they would give me extension if the issue doesn't get fixed until the deadline right?? 🥺😭
Hi, not sure if this is helpful but I had the same error when using chrome and it was fine once I used safari instead, maybe try a different internet browser.

Ash2323

Distinguished Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Nov 2, 2023
Gibson Dunn SVS AC invite :))))
Also, Clifford Chance TC AC (noticed the email got sent to my spam bizarrely from Candid)

5 ACs for January is a fever dream. Would love to thank the TCLA Community for all their help and support and hopefully I'll be able to convert at least one :)
This is inspiring, hope it goes well for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.