• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2024-5

User5678

Aug 16, 2024
Has anyone received an offer from Dentons - second stage - direct TC

A lot of my friends have received a rejection on the 2nd of August but I have still not heard back. I am worried if this is missed communications but I was advised not to email. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Sharon Wu

ssww123

Gold Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2024
Hi! Does anyone know if the commercial presentation with two partners applies to direct TC candidates after the White & Case AC? Or is this only for vac scheme candidates? I've seen conflicting information online.

bluebell

Star Member
Feb 4, 2023
Has anyone received an offer from Dentons - second stage - direct TC

A lot of my friends have received a rejection on the 2nd of August but I have still not heard back. I am worried if this is missed communications but I was advised not to email. Any suggestions?
Is this after the application form? If so I never heard back after submitting my form

Maddy

Star Member
Premium Member
Apr 8, 2024
I have a doubt regarding Hogan Lovells application. I am a graduate who graduated in January and I recently applied for the Hogan Lovells application which had a deadline of 31st July 2024. After reading sites like Law careers it was mentioned that this particular deadline was for finalist and non law students and nothing about graduates were mentioned. However the same information was not mentioned on Hogan lovells website? Do you think this information is correct?

MCL

• Aug 14, 2024
    I have a doubt regarding Hogan Lovells application. I am a graduate who graduated in January and I recently applied for the Hogan Lovells application which had a deadline of 31st July 2024. After reading sites like Law careers it was mentioned that this particular deadline was for finalist and non law students and nothing about graduates were mentioned. However the same information was not mentioned on Hogan lovells website? Do you think this information is correct?
    Maybe someone else will have a better idea about this but I'm a graduate and I applied for their Jan deadline (PFO after tests) because I assumed I didn't qualify for the summer deadline. Not sure about HL but I know for Freshfields also have 2 TC deadlines and the summer one is for current students - I asked around in July last year and found out I was ineligible. Might be worth emailing HL GR and asking.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.