• Hey Guest, leading international law firm BCLP is live right now in the forum! This is a perfect opportunity to ask any questions you have to the recruitment team. Ask a question here!

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

Hi @Tsitsipas10S , generally it depends on how many people are invited to the AC and how many spots there are on the vacation scheme. For example, if 50 people are invited to an AC for only 15 vacation scheme spots, then the conversation rate will be lower than 50%. However, these rates differ between firms so try to look less at the numbers.
That's great - thank you! How do I work out how many people have been invited to AC?

bella98

Legendary Member
  • Mar 9, 2023
    i applied for the hogan lovells life off on the 4th and haven’t received anything after, should i email or wait a bit?
    I applied on 27/09 and still haven't heard anything. Last year I had an assessment centre with them for the vac scheme, and I remember receiving the Watson Glaser more than a month after I had submitted my application. For now, I'm just waiting...

• 🤝
    Reactions: legalxp2 and lolololol

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.