• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 27336

Anyone know if Bakers require you to complete the PGDL? Their Legal Cheek profile states they no longer fund it and only fund a foundation course with BARBRI. So as a non-law student, would I just do the BARBRI + SQE1+2?

nliro85

Distinguished Member
Jan 25, 2024
Anyone know if Bakers require you to complete the PGDL? Their Legal Cheek profile states they no longer fund it and only fund a foundation course with BARBRI. So as a non-law student, would I just do the BARBRI + SQE1+2?
Think its the MA/SQE an MA conversion course with SQE. My friend is doing that right now with Uni of Law. Don't know if its the same.

emee

Jan 29, 2024
Hey, does the holding email say anything about when to expect an outcome? I've done the VI but not received the email.
It says ‘we hope to notify you with the outcome within the next couple of weeks’ and I got it on Thursday! Out of interest - which scheme did you put as your first preference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.