• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

TC seeker

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • Aug 2, 2023
    Hi, does anyone know if Freshfields London Asia TC is closed already?? It says 5 jan so I assumed they meant tonight 2359 but I cannot find the programme to apply to on their portal. Really appreciate anyone who could help me out with this one. Thanks in advance!!!
    They do not using the same portal with London office‘s jobs

MrHubertLouis

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Aug 5, 2021
    Really dire situation here: I had some major technical difficulties when submitting my Mishcon de Reya app, which led to me submitting it just now. I received a confirmation email from MDR, but I'm debating if I should contact grad rec since it was 5 minutes past the deadline.

EliteWhovian

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 8, 2022
    Really dire situation here: I had some major technical difficulties when submitting my Mishcon de Reya app, which led to me submitting it just now. I received a confirmation email from MDR, but I'm debating if I should contact grad rec since it was 5 minutes past the deadline.
    I am assuming it went through? The same thing happened to me for another app and it somehow submitted past the deadline which didn't end up being an issue. As long as you got the 'Thank you for applying to Mishcon de Reya, your application has been successfully submitted.'

Reactions: MrHubertLouis

MrHubertLouis

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Aug 5, 2021

I am assuming it went through? The same thing happened to me for another app and it somehow submitted past the deadline which didn't end up being an issue. As long as you got the 'Thank you for applying to Mishcon de Reya, your application has been successfully submitted.'
    Yes, it did go through and I got the email but on the system, the application time was recorded as 00:05. I was panicking so I didn't even get a chance to save the application to my PC or do a final review before sending it off.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.