• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorporateCrocodile

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 21, 2022
    Hey, I just got a standard rejection email nearly 5 weeks after my Milbank AC and they’re refusing to provide individual feedback (which I think is ridiculous given the AC was nearly 6 hrs long and we completed 4 exercises). I don’t want to ask for a Subject Access Request straight away - how can i ask for feedback and mention the SAR without seeming too bothersome? Thank you :)
    Honestly I wouldn't expect much. They've sent me two generic rejection emails post AC. The first one I got after requesting feedback a few weeks ago and the second one I got today randomly 😂

Reactions: Kiru666

NJS

Legendary Member
  • Aug 21, 2021
    Anyone heard back from NRF? I know some people have got a VI but other than that any updates? Or has anyone received a rejection? - still waiting to hear from them but not confident considering others have received a VI
    I've heard nothing and scored similar to others who have, I think they're just spacing it out, so not over to its over I guess

desperateTCseeker1998

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 1, 2023
    Hey, I just got a standard rejection email nearly 5 weeks after my Milbank AC and they’re refusing to provide individual feedback (which I think is ridiculous given the AC was nearly 6 hrs long and we completed 4 exercises). I don’t want to ask for a Subject Access Request straight away - how can i ask for feedback and mention the SAR without seeming too bothersome? Thank you :)
    Would also like to know. Think it's absolutely ridiculous that we did all those exercises, took time off work and travelled to the AC (which cost a fair chunk for me) to not even be given checkbox feedback. Will not be reapplying.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.