• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Wazaoski

Valued Member
Premium Member
Nov 12, 2018
I emailed graduate recruitment for my WG mark and they replied after a few minutes. I got 54%, but would be good to know what the cut off is for them and maybe what others who got to VI stage received?

Reactions: M0M007

spamelinazoid

Legendary Member
  • Dec 19, 2021
    Just of out curiosity, how long did it take to improve your WG scores to get through that stage? a few months?
    I just practised every day with the free tests I found online from the day I got the WG invite. So a week. I practiced the sections I was bad at specifically.

EDIT: Grad Rec confirmed my score, not percentile. So if you ask for a score they'll give a specific score.

Last edited:
    Reactions: M0M007

M0M007

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Apr 6, 2023
    I just practised every day with the free tests I found online from the day I got the WG invite. So a week. I practiced the sections I was bad at specifically.

EDIT: Grad Rec confirmed my score, not percentile. So if you ask for a score they'll give a specific score.
    Is the score how many questions u got right out of 40? or is it expressed as a percentage?

Samir_O

Legendary Member
    Oct 5, 2021
    how do you usually go about requesting feedback for an AC? do you just ask grad rec by email? and is the format of the feedback written or verbal.. or does this all just depend on the firm?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.