• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just wanted some advice. I am waiting to hear back from PW post interview. I have to schedule a surgery and the scheduling would be depend on the result. Should I email them to ask for an update or just wait it out? :) Any guidance would be really helpful.

Also congrats to everyone whose gotten VS offers!!
I think you should email them, especially when you have a legitimate reason in doing so. Emailing them for an update is not going to affect the decision anyway.
 
Hi!
I have a Browne Jacobson TI coming up and I was just wondering if anyone has any tips? I am a non-law final year student and this is my first interview with a law firm! I am really excited, but any tips would be massively appreciated!
(for context it is a 15 minute interview and they say it's to understand our commitment and motivation as well as assess a number of attributes)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Members

Posts

Find member