• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zi48

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2022
It is not open to graduates?
I think it is, their website says:

We accept vacation scheme applications from:
  • Students and graduates of all degree disciplines are eligible to apply
  • Any other graduate wishing to commence a training contract in three years’ time. Training contract to commence from March 2027 onwards

In the London students bit

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
I think it is, their website says:

We accept vacation scheme applications from:
  • Students and graduates of all degree disciplines are eligible to apply
  • Any other graduate wishing to commence a training contract in three years’ time. Training contract to commence from March 2027 onwards

In the London students bit
Oh thank you

Nick03

Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Nov 27, 2022
    WTF?! How are you supposed to prep?
    omg congrats! was there no way to change it?
    I did ask whether I could shift it to next week but she said best they could do is this friday so I obviously took that over tomorrow hahaha. Apparently its not a very technical interview so hopefully it works out

• 🏆
    Reactions: CallumJR

midnightsky990422

Star Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 10, 2023
    Hi guys, is anyone applying to Browne Jacobson? I was wondering how you're going about the work experience section given that it says "Please give details of your responsibilities and achievements and how they support your application". With the "how they support your application" part, does this mean that you have to say something like "this supports my application by xyz..." or is it enough to outline the context of the job, explain responsibilities and achievements, and then highlight the skills gained (ensuring that the skills highlighted are relevant to the role and what the firm is looking for) just like you would in any other work experience section. I think I might be over thinking this, but this is my first app cycle so could do with some guidance :)

Reactions: axelbeugre
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.