• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxw517

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 20, 2021
    Some of these law firm names really do tickle me. I was showing my partner the list of firms I've applied to and they asked "Do you really want to be a Wombler Bonder?" and it has set me off for the night 🫡
    Reminds me of the Wombles of Wimbledon

I reckon the Wombles of Wimbledon are WBD Partners of the past...

EllaClayton

Valued Member
    Jan 23, 2023
    Hey I applied for Addleshaw VC London a while back and still haven't heard anything - what could this mean? I have a friend who received a PFO earlier Jan
    I’m still waiting too, AG definitely run some later ACs so I think we could be on hold whilst they go through the assessments and decide the first couple waves of ACs

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.