• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

HLL

Esteemed Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Mar 26, 2021
Do you have to take the Capp and WG again for the linklaters VS if you have already taken them for the open day application?
I took the Capp again and seemed to be able to retake the wg, but other people on tcla have said we can only take the wg once? So I'm not sure whether the system got a bug for me

Zi48

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2022
I took the VI on 18th. NO RESPONSE. They said 15 working days. I don't know if I should take it as a PFO.
If you mean 18th of October, the 15th working day is tomorrow, might not be that helpful 😅 but technically there’s still a bit of time! If I remember correctly, Gemma’s the only person on the team reviewing these, so it might just be a busy time

Reactions: WillkieGemma

S87

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 4, 2018
If you mean 18th of October, the 15th working day is tomorrow, might not be that helpful 😅 but technically there’s still a bit of time! If I remember correctly, Gemma’s the only person on the team reviewing these, so it might just be a busy time
Right, I would be positive about it, honestly, I sent my application in October and have not heard back yet, so if I were you, I would wait and see.

Tintin06

Legendary Member
Oct 23, 2019
Willkie doesn't have a WVS, so no news really could just mean no news. Hang in there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.