• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Issy_l

Oct 25, 2023
I have no idea but for me there is « candidate review » and then « interview » and « interview result » 🤔

Attachments

• C8CD274C-713D-42DB-9BA4-36E696539E88.png
    C8CD274C-713D-42DB-9BA4-36E696539E88.png
    395.7 KB · Views: 91

aishaslm

Esteemed Member
  • Mar 15, 2022
    Guys what's the chance of getting an Open Day offer from Links with 99th percentile WG? I looked back at previous threads and it looks like WG isn't weighed that highly compared to other factors?

Minitomatosalad

Distinguished Member
    Sep 14, 2023
    Guys what's the chance of getting an Open Day offer from Links with 99th percentile WG? I looked back at previous threads and it looks like WG isn't weighed that highly compared to other factors?
    I had that before and it didn’t make a difference. The SJT is more important I think.
    It seems that wg might be more of a Pass/Fail and not an indication of app success

Reactions: aishaslm

LegallyBrown

Distinguished Member
    Premium Member
  • Jun 20, 2023
    White & Case VI and Dechert VI back to back…

Not going to lie, definitely surprised considering I have BCC at A-Level but guess there’s a little hope.

P.S - DLA did not respond, so I contacted cappfinity instead - they managed to reset it from the back-end. Account got locked due to a password error. Peak.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.