• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

pax

Dec 28, 2022
I applied on the 2nd of December. On the 5th of December my portal updated to ‘under review’ and hasn’t changed since. I completed the test about a week after I submitted my application. The only correspondence I have received from the firm is that I have passed the benchmark requirement.
I am in the exact same situation with HSF. Applied on the 2nd of December, received the benchmark pass and now awaiting the outcome.

Reactions: yasmars

bhbuygu

Valued Member
  • Dec 23, 2022
    I applied on the 22nd and heard back this morning
    Congratulations!! Someone who attended the Academy last year said that after the WG, it's a pass/fail assessment in isolation for the VI. Also, out of curiosity, did you apply to one of the regional offices or London?
    Thank you! I applied for the London Summer VS

Last edited:
    • 🤝
    Reactions: born&raised
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.