• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Direct Training Contract Applications Discussion Thread 2023-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

AS24

Distinguished Member
Apr 16, 2024
If you have been asked about any of these aspects elsewhere in the application, then you should not cover them here. It is to cover anything you think is relevant that has not been asked of you to present. This can be anything from mitigating circumstances, explaining academic grades if they are not typical qualifications, any period of time out of employment or education, clarity on anything that needs explaining that cannot fit into other questions/sections of the application form.
Thank you @Jessica Booker,

There is not a specific space to explain my overseas academic qualifications so this is a good opportunity to do so and also highlight my educational achievements.

Reactions: Jessica Booker

sunnyd

Distinguished Member
Premium Member
Apr 21, 2022
Does anyone has any advice for the Wedlake Bell TC interview and skills assessment? I have progressed to the second stage and am nervous!! Any help would be appreciated so much! 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.