• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Chocolate

Legendary Member
Nov 27, 2023
Anyone else feeling like a fraud or like you won't know how to say anything right or just generally feel like they may mess up in the AC/interview? I will obviously prepare well beforehand but I can't help feel like they are looking for someone with like 99% commercial awareness/technical knowledge. Me on the other hand, I have like 10% commercial awareness and I can't even remember anything from contract.

Bristows better not ask me questions about my modules because I have the most horrible memory ever 😭 I just feel like they are looking for someone whose general knowledge is AMAZING and I barely have time to read the news these days-

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.