• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

anasat

Oct 15, 2023
Hey, I didn't see this when applying and am a graduate who has done the video interview, do you think I should email them to ask if I can even be considered?
hi yeah that sounds like a good idea, the firm's website says this - "Eligibility is penultimate year law undergrad or final year non-law undergrad ONLY – for 2026 Training Contract Start" and they only hire for TCs through a VS

lawtab

Star Member
Jul 19, 2023
Slaughters just gave me a heart attack i thought they were finally getting back to me about the summer VS but the email was just “Slaughter and May - Opportunities for first year students”💀💀

saqlain09

• Dec 18, 2023
    Slaughters just gave me a heart attack i thought they were finally getting back to me about the summer VS but the email was just “Slaughter and May - Opportunities for first year students”💀💀
    Ahahaha I got an email from them as well. Was expecting a rejection but they just apologised for the delay and said they're still considering applications due to the amount submitted leading up to the deadline. Has anyone progressed with S+M since applying or heard anything back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.