• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspiringlawyer47

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • May 27, 2022
    Only applied for VS so far. Remember seeing someone on here say you can apply for both, but I wasn't sure if that was correct though as the website says differently. I will clarify tomorrow
    You definitely can! I’ve applied for both but I did the tests within a day of each other so I’m thinking, if the issue was my test, then what’s the point of attending if they’re going to reject me for the TC come April 🤣

crt1s

Distinguished Member
    Premium Member
    Sep 2, 2023
    You definitely can! I’ve applied for both but I did the tests within a day of each other so I’m thinking, if the issue was my test, then what’s the point of attending if they’re going to reject me for the TC come April 🤣
    Ohh I see. It may still be beneficial to attend.
    I take it the questions are different on the applications?

Reactions: applyingfortc

laby201

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 28, 2021
    Is it too late to apply to BCLP seeing as ACs have already been given?
    The deadline doesn’t close for over a month still; I don’t think there’s any harm in applying, regardless of ACs being sent out. They’d be missing out on a lot of potentially good candidates if they didn’t consider anyone sending an application in now.

Reactions: jplaw1010

missingh

Valued Member
    Premium Member
    Jan 14, 2022
    Hi, I've just applied for latham SVS and i was just wanting to check is the test deadline the 13th Dec as it said 3 days after the application deadline for London. I know its a bit pedantic but just wanted to make sure!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.