• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Chocolate

Legendary Member
Nov 27, 2023
I would see how the process goes and then towards the end of the interview or after the interview follow up by email and say you'd like to be considered for September given you now have commitments for next month.
Thank you, Jessica!

Also, sorry for bombarding you with questions, but does the timing of your AC have any effect on the outcome? I have been asked to book mine and I am feeling overwhelmed with diss work atm so I am considering booking for late March as opposed to next week.

aspiringlawyer47

Legendary Member
Premium Member
  • May 27, 2022
    Yeah, I just hope the PFO batch will be sent out this evening too.

Congratulations to all who progressed to AC. Smash it guys!
    Me too! Rather than holding out and making us think there’s a chance. Hogan Lovells did that with their LiftOff programme and it just rubbed me the wrong way. But yes cheering everyone on!!

EliteWhovian

Legendary Member
    Junior Lawyer
  • Dec 8, 2022
    This is amazing congrats!! Out of curiosity, how far away are the ACs?
    Thank you!

Earliest next week, I lowkey forgot the furthest one since I've booked it now but I believe it was late March

Okay I’ll keep refreshing my emails! Do you happen to remember what the scheme dates are?

Good luck! As above ^^ All throughout March basically

Farhan65756

Distinguished Member
    Feb 3, 2023
    Has anyone heard from TLT London office for SVS?
    I emailed Grad Rec last Tuesday and I was told that AC invites have not been sent out for the London office as the AC dates are a little later but we should hear back within the next few weeks. Since I got this email last Tuesday, I would say that we should hopefully hear back within the next 2 weeks.

• ℹ️
    Reactions: dms21 and Sharon Wu

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
    Staff member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    how far are you willing to go?
    Dog Dancing GIF

Here is a link for 75% off, which is the biggest discount we've ever offered! Valid until Monday!

A little thank you for being part of our community :)

AlegalA

Distinguished Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 4, 2023
    Is anyone still waiting for Mishcon post app?
    Yeah I think we're unlikely to get through to VIs now they're sending ACs out... I wish they would just send out PFOs when they decide it, it's so frustrating waiting and hoping, when they've already made their decision 😭

Ghassen

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 24, 2022
    I am wondering whether AC invites for Mishcon Spring VS were given on batches or only through 1 time.
    Anyone can please help in this regard to see if I should expect PFO at this point ?
    (Congrats for who get invited to the AC)

Reactions: MrHubertLouis
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.