• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

laby201

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2021
On Reed Smith’s email acknowledging your application it says that Grad Recruitment will be in touch “after the deadline closes.”

Obviously presume everyone got this but the deadline is the 8th and some have heard already? Makes me feel a bit better about not having heard, but I also applied on the 27th and people are getting VIs with later dates than that?

Ah well, PFO here we come 🤣

dms21

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2023
On Reed Smith’s email acknowledging your application it says that Grad Recruitment will be in touch “after the deadline closes.”

Obviously presume everyone got this but the deadline is the 8th and some have heard already? Makes me feel a bit better about not having heard, but I also applied on the 27th and people are getting VIs with later dates than that?

Ah well, PFO here we come 🤣
Same, I applied on the 19th and assumed no news could be good news but am now expecting a PFO coming my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.