• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfuturetrainee

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Sep 21, 2021
    can someone ask w&c at the legal cheek law fair what is the deal w wvs apps ahahaha, I'd love my pfo now so I can stop thinking about it.

Rafael Nadal Smile GIF by Tennis TV

Tintin06

Legendary Member
    Oct 23, 2019
    Do you happen to know if she meant just reviewing AC attendees, or VIs too?
    I did the WVS AC and was offered yesterday or this morning for the written test. There were maybe half a dozen people doing the test with me this morning. I suspect they may have finished Assessment Centres for the Winter Vac Scheme now. The scheme starts in less than two weeks so it'd be tricky to turn things around now. I'm happy to help anyone with W&C.

Reactions: mfuturetrainee

pb15

Legendary Member
    Premium Member
    Dec 23, 2021
    I did the WVS AC and was offered yesterday or this morning for the written test. There were maybe half a dozen people doing the test with me this morning. I suspect they may have finished Assessment Centres for the Winter Vac Scheme now. The scheme starts in less than two weeks so it'd be tricky to turn things around now. I'm happy to help anyone with W&C.
    Ahh i see that does make sense tbf. Hope your AC went well!

mfuturetrainee

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
  • Sep 21, 2021
    that makes me so sad I rlly liked my app for them as well 🥹 best of luck regardless!! <33

Kodak123

Esteemed Member
    Jan 17, 2023
    yeah, I thought so!

Zi48

Legendary Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Feb 1, 2022
    Same! Rolling but nobody I know has received a response.
    From my experience last year, it seems they deal mostly with the training contract applications first, I think most people had summer scheme interviews from January (maybe late December, don’t fully remember)

Zaakir

Valued Member
    May 9, 2023
    half a dozen? I did mine on my own with Anna lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.