• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2021-22 (#1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSF AC for summer

Shall I just assume the PFO for the spring scheme then 😂 not heard a word since I completed the Blended test 9th December
Episode 17 Laughing GIF by The Simpsons
 
This may be a dumb question, but here I am :) When a firm asks whether you applied to them previously, should I put 'yes' If I applied for a paralegal position or do they just mean vs/training contracts?
Don't worry - we don't think there are any stupid questions in this forum, and it's a legitimate question to ask.

You should state yes as you have applied to the firm before.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Members

Posts

Find member