• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

Norton Rose Winter scheme

Sandrou

Esteemed Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hi guys,

Quick question: has any one applied to Norton Rose's Winter Scheme yet? I recently found out that the application process opened on 1st July 2018? I'm also aware that they tend to interview/recruit on a rolling basis. On this basis, and considering we are now in September, would it still be logical to apply?

Thanks

Last edited:

Sandrou

Esteemed Member
Feb 28, 2018
you have got to be kidding me

The Grad Rec had told me that everything opens on 1st of October.

I believe they've made a mistake. On the website it states that the winter vat scheme opens from 1 July 2018 and closes 15 October 2018. However, once you search for the vacancies on their website nothing appears. So I'll assume the applications open on the 1st October 2018 and the website is incorrect.

Varun S

Aug 28, 2018
If the application form only opens on 1st October? Then we cant be late? because no body has access to the questions so cant really be applying?

This is stess because NRF are my top choice and i was just eating right now and now i have stopped eating...and now I dont want to eat until I get clarification that I am not late

• Haha
Reactions: FreddyS

Sandrou

Esteemed Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hahah no, I think you're perfectly correct and I might've simply misread the website. So at present, the applications open sometime in October 2018.

If the application form only opens on 1st October? Then we cant be late? because no body has access to the questions so cant really be applying?

This is stess because NRF are my top choice and i was just eating right now and now i have stopped eating...and now I dont want to eat until I get clarification that I am not late

Reactions: FreddyS

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.