Kennedys TC 2025 & SQE

LawGuy

Standard Member
Mar 27, 2024
Congratulations!
I’ve also applied for that role and didn’t hear back on Friday so I’m trying not to worry now, may I ask what day you had your AC?
Thankyou in advance.
Thank you! I had my AC on the 8th April. They also said on the phone that the partners who are interviewing for this role are super busy and they're struggling to find time to schedule in. Good luck, I hope you hear back soon!!

Reactions: scarlettroderick

scarlettroderick

Standard Member
Mar 28, 2024
Thank you! I had my AC on the 8th April. They also said on the phone that the partners who are interviewing for this role are super busy and they're struggling to find time to schedule in. Good luck, I hope you hear back soon!!
Thankyou that's really helpful. Was the call giving you a date to book in for the partner interview or just to tell you that you'd got it out of interest?

mahirsahmed

Standard Member
Dec 30, 2023
I sent an email at the end of last week and they responded saying they're 'hoping to get back to all applicants by the end of this week.'

That would mean by tomorrow but I'm not sure if it's going to take even longer than that
I wouldnt be suprised, some people had ACs on the 15th and maybe later. It would probably take them a month from the final AC to make a decision.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.