• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2022-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

sofcon1

Oct 20, 2022
I just submitted my application for DLA Piper. I know that the WG does not get immediately sent and takes up to ten days to come. Does anyone know if my application will still stand as the WG might be set to come through after the application deadline (30th December)? Can I do the WG test after the deadline?

Reactions: law23 and Uvaia

Asil Ahmad

Legendary Member
Premium Member
Forum Winner
  • Mar 29, 2020
    I just submitted my application for DLA Piper. I know that the WG does not get immediately sent and takes up to ten days to come. Does anyone know if my application will still stand as the WG might be set to come through after the application deadline (30th December)? Can I do the WG test after the deadline?
    Wait do you have to do the Watson Glaser before the deadline.

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    Santa Claus Reaction GIF by Macy's

traineedreamer

Valued Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    M&A Bootcamp
    Oct 23, 2019
    May I ask you how many days you have to complete the Watson Glaser test for Baker McKenzie after receiving the link from them?
    The email says "Due to the festive holidays, you will have 12 days to complete the test, which starts when the test has been sent."
    Hoping they send it soon though, I'm still waiting!

Reactions: BigMo and F99
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.