• Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.

Hi!

LlamaLaw

Distinguished Member
Future Trainee
Sep 17, 2021
56
93
UK
Hi everyone!

I'm a career-changer, currently studying for my GDL while working. I'm fortunate to have a training contract lined up for 2023, and found reading some of the advice here incredibly valuable. I hope I can give back and share some of my own experiences with people.
 
Hi everyone!

I'm a career-changer, currently studying for my GDL while working. I'm fortunate to have a training contract lined up for 2023, and found reading some of the advice here incredibly valuable. I hope I can give back and share some of my own experiences with people.
Great to have another career changer on here! I know it's reassuring for others to see someone on the other side. Congratulations on your TC and welcome to the forum!
 

Find member