Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.
Hi, hope everyone's good I have the Vacation Scheme at HFW coming up next week. V excited, and v keen to convert this VS to a TC. Does anyone have any experience of the firm, or any advice on performing well during the VS? Thanks!
Hey, I hope your VS at HFW went well! I wanted to ask you if you had any advice, as I recently got offered a place on this year's summer VS... Did you manage to convert it into a TC?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.