Hello everyone

Andrei Radu

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2024
Hello everyone, I have just finished my first year studying law and I’m hoping to gain legal experience next year. I have just discovered this forum and I look forward to talking to people here.
Hi, it's great to have you here! Feel free to ask any and all questions on our forums :)

Andrei Radu

Legendary Member
Staff member
Future Trainee
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2024
Hi Everyone

I am considering pursuing a career in law, but I am not sure, can anybody guide me ?
Hi Veronica! Do you know whether you want to be a solicitor or barrister and what areas of the law you might be interested in? Depending on your more specific interests, there are different routs you can take to enter the profession and there are different ways to gain work experience to see if you actually want to pursue this path. The TCLA forums are focused mainly on commercial law and that's what I'm also best placed to discuss, but if you have questions about other areas of the law there's a good chance you'll still find people who can answer your queries.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.