• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

GDL Part-Time Evening

futuretrainee2025

Legendary Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Dec 2, 2022
    Does anyone know the number of contact hours per week and start times for the evening part-time pgdl at UoL or City or London Met? I'm considering working part-time and would like to know what time the lectures/tutorials start and how many days per week. Thanks!

PoliLegal

Standard Member
    Gold Member
    Premium Member
    Oct 17, 2023
    Hi! I did a part-time evening course at BPP (so not one you mentioned but may be similar) and worked full-time during the day.

I had two-hour workshops twice a week (4 hours in total) and the guidance was to do 20 hours outside of class time (if I remember correctly!) per week.

• 🏆
    Reactions: futuretrainee2025

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.