• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

Baker McKenzie Training Contract Application 2025

taylorkelce

Star Member
Premium Member
Jul 20, 2023
Hello all!

Hope everyone is progressing well with their Training Contract (TC) processes.

I have set up this forum to allow applicants to keep track of updates specifically related to the Baker McKenzie TC applications for the 2025 programme.

Please share your current status, i.e., whether you have not yet applied, or have submitted the application and are either awaiting a response or have heard back etc.

Looking forward to speaking with you all :)

Thanks

Reactions: I’m_Batman

streanor

Standard Member
Nov 25, 2023
Hi, does anyone know if Baker McKenzie will use WG test this circle or not?
Hello,

I have had my online test and it’s an interactive untimed assessment that mixes situational judgement questions and with aptitude related questions that measures 4 of the core traits that BM look for in a candidate. It’s interactive and not too stressful!

HugoH

Standard Member
Feb 2, 2024
Can anyone who has an Assessment Centre at Baker McKenzie for the direct TC message me if they have their booking is either 28th May or 4th June and are willing to swap to 13th June. I have a vac scheme that runs 9th - 21st June so I am only able to attend the 28th May or 4th June assessment centres. I would be incredibly grateful if I could swap those dates as I am getting desperate and would mean the world to me! :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.