Search results

  1. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    RPC PFO - applied end Oct, WG early Dec, received today 14:50 😭 And there ends the cycle! 🎉🎉
  2. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    HL PFO - applied 31/10, WG early Dec, received today 11:54 🫣
  3. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Still waiting on HL and RPC 😭 applied for both October and WG completed early Dec - so I’m not hopeful 😂
  4. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    RPC said by the end of Feb - also awaiting their reply!
  5. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I hope so 🫣😭
  6. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I use ‘we’ in professional emails - you’re speaking for the firm after all 👍🏻 I only use ‘I’ when speaking to people I know more informally (who are usually other professionals, not clients)
  7. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    ANYWAY… Has anyone heard anything else from HL after their flurry of emails the other day?
  8. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    W&C PFO post app, applied 01/11
  9. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Any ACs or offers for HL / RPC (Summer VSs)? Still waiting for a response and PFOs are making me check my junk email every 5 mins 😫😂 HL: applied 31/10, WG done 09/12 RPC: applied 24/10, WG done 05/12
  10. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    They’ve done at least some PFOs so hopefully good news for you 🤞🏻
  11. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Hmmm I’ll wait to see if that comes through 😂 I applied 24/10 and did WG 05/12 so that I haven’t heard anything since isn’t boding well..!
  12. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Haven’t got this email 😬 when did you receive it?
  13. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I haven’t heard anything but gather some people have had / arranged ACs. After I submitted WG they said I’d hear back end of Feb latest which I gather is when ACs will be done - so hopefully it’s good news for you 🤞🏻🤞🏻
  14. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    I also had this when logging in but for another form - think it is poor design on Vantage’s part 😂
  15. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Congrats! 🎉🎉 can I ask when did you submit your app/WG?
  16. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    From an open day with HL they use your app and WG to make a decision so I’d expect a bit of a delay whilst everyone’s completing WG 👍🏻
  17. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    After the WG I had an email saying we’d hear back end of Feb by the latest
  18. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    With you on this - if a firm has bs questions they’ll elicit bs answers and I’ve got better things to do with my time 😂
  19. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    You definitely won’t get it if you don’t apply - if you have time to do a decent application why not?
  20. G

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    For anyone interested GR at MB have confirmed the deadline for the job sim (provided you received it Friday 13th) is 11:59PM tomorrow (20th)