Winter VS ending before open day season?

ashwright

Star Member
Gold Member
Premium Member
  • Jul 10, 2023
    I've seen that the A&O winter vac scheme deadline is 16 September 2024. However, I understand that a lot of firm webinars take place in months like Oct/Nov. Am I missing something in terms of finding social events to get current info on the firm to use in my app? I know that firm news etc. is super helpful but I have found quite nice to include insights from meeting the firm in person/virtually.
    I understand that the legal cheek virtual fair is on 3rd Sept but was wanting to know if other such online calls will be taking place before sept/in early sept.
    I'm just a bit confused about the timeline of things...
    Thank you :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
    TCLA Moderator
    Gold Member
    Graduate Recruitment
    Premium Member
    Forum Team
    Aug 1, 2019
    I've seen that the A&O winter vac scheme deadline is 16 September 2024. However, I understand that a lot of firm webinars take place in months like Oct/Nov. Am I missing something in terms of finding social events to get current info on the firm to use in my app? I know that firm news etc. is super helpful but I have found quite nice to include insights from meeting the firm in person/virtually.
    I understand that the legal cheek virtual fair is on 3rd Sept but was wanting to know if other such online calls will be taking place before sept/in early sept.
    I'm just a bit confused about the timeline of things...
    Thank you :)
    Most events don’t really kick off until people are back at university (unfortunately). You may want to see if A&OS are running events themselves though. Looks like they will be updating this page soon with all their events:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.