• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

Taylor Wessing Open Day Application

xenchia

Apr 2, 2024
I am applying for an open day at Taylor Wessing. I wanted to ask whether this would be the correct approach for answering questions like this. The second question in the application has a word limit of 300 words. The question asks, what questions would you put to our lawyers?

I do not feel I have enough questions to reach the 300-word limit. However, I want to provide context for each question as to why I am asking these questions, and potentially explain why I am interested in understanding more about this sector of the firm, for instance. Would this be a suitable approach?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.