• Hey Guest, leading international law firm BCLP is live right now in the forum! This is a perfect opportunity to ask any questions you have to the recruitment team. Ask a question here!

SQB Cover Letter Recipient

PrancingUnicorns

Aug 14, 2018
Hi all, can anyone applying for Squire Patton Boggs please share if you know who I should address my cover letter to?

Feeling a little clueless at the moment due to some misinformation and SQB isn't responding at the moment!

Thanks!

A A

Oct 23, 2018
I had a similar problem, and still didn't find any information about who to address my cover letter to. However, on another forum, someone commented that the recruitment team a SPB is more interested in content than format, so they would be happy with do just addressing it to the grad recruitment team.

Hope this helps!

Reactions: PrancingUnicorns

yanerlim

Valued Member
Sep 4, 2018
I usually just address it to Graduate Recruitment Team. I looked up linkedin profiles and it was true that Victoria Pickworth Booth is on the team, but I can never be sure if she will be the one reading the letter

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.