Perkins Coie intern/ work experience

l789

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Has anyone done the Perkins Coie interview for the legal work experience opportunity. I’m not sure what kind of questions will be asked as it’s with both business service professionals and associates - both separate interviews, however the associates are unavailable so my interview will only be with business services employees.

It’s a brand new office in London they have opened so not much info on the firm

Dylan Anton

Gold Member
Premium Member
Oct 31, 2023
Hey,

I'm not sure if you've already done your interview, but I completed mine yesterday. I only had one interview because the other two interviewers were busy, and like you, the interview was with business service professionals rather than lawyers.

The questions were initially about me and Perkins Coie. After that, there were a couple of competency questions. The interview wasn't too bad though, they were really nice and supportive of my answers.

l789

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hey,

I'm not sure if you've already done your interview, but I completed mine yesterday. I only had one interview because the other two interviewers were busy, and like you, the interview was with business service professionals rather than lawyers.

The questions were initially about me and Perkins Coie. After that, there were a couple of competency questions. The interview wasn't too bad though, they were really nice and supportive of my answers.
Hey!

Thank you so much for the advice. I had already done my interview, but it was very kind of you to share.

I’ve seen two people have received offers on LinkedIn already. Do you know if they are rolling out offers or should we assume if we haven’t heard back that we’ve been unsuccessful?

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.