• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

Milbank Campus Ambassador 2024/2025 results?

johnnysins

Standard Member
Aug 7, 2024
Does anybody know if Milbank has gotten back regarding their decisions for University Campus Ambassadors 2024/2025?

The selection process was run with The Lawyer Portal and the deadline for applications was 9 August but there seems to be no announcements made thus far.

Thank you so much for any responses!

johnnysins

Standard Member
Aug 7, 2024
I've seen on Milbank's Instagram page that they are inviting their CA to the firm next week so we can assume that places have been allocated. Though, I am still yet to see anything on social media.
Yea exactly, I checked last year's CAs and most of them posted in the third week of August to announce that they were selected but this year its been radio silence thus far.

Reactions: ayub.1088

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.