• Hey Guest, leading international law firm BCLP is live right now in the forum! This is a perfect opportunity to ask any questions you have to the recruitment team. Ask a question here!

LPC application advice

rhyu96

Mar 18, 2018
Hello everyone! :)

I was thinking of waiting to get a TC offer and to then apply for LPC, but with only a few applications left in the running and it getting near the start date, I've decided to apply just in case. I would be grateful if I could get some tips on the personal statement, to maximise my chances of getting a place.

I also was wondering generally what my chances would be of getting a place (I have a 2:1 law degree, done two vac schemes, pro bono fundraising work and have worked for 5 months as a paralegal)

Thank you!

Last edited:

Jai C.

Esteemed Member
May 15, 2018
I had some lazy friends who literally got on the course few weeks before it started

I had a few friends who started LPC in January at BPP although I wouldn’t advise that.

So long story short you are not late at all.

Jai C.

Esteemed Member
May 15, 2018
Btw your personal statement although take this with a pinch of salt but if you just copy some portions of your cover letter (when you applied for TC) where you are explaining why you are the best candidate or why should they pick you and simply copy paste that ..that should be enough to get you in

Most unis are just looking to fill their spaces up at the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: rhyu96

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.