Kingsley Napley - Work experience - Application outcome

W5690

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hello,

Have any of you been updated on your application for Kingsley Napley Work Experience programme?

I got an email from the HRs on 12 June stating that they would let all applicants know if they had been successful or not by 28 June 2024. I then got another email from the HRs on 28 June stating that there had been some unforeseen delays in the process of reviewing the work experience applications, and so they would be in touch the week after with an update on my application; they also added that they would be in touch as soon as they could. However, the week after was last week and I still have not heard from them, and it has then been two weeks since the last email from the HRs.

@Jessica Booker May I please ask about your thoughts on this? Many thanks for your help and your time.

Last edited:

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hello,

Have any of you been updated on your application for Kingsley Napley Work Experience programme?

I got an email from the HRs on 12 June stating that they would let all applicants know if they had been successful or not by 28 June 2024. I then got another email from the HRs on 28 June stating that there had been some unforeseen delays in the process of reviewing the work experience applications, and so they would be in touch the week after with an update on my application; they also added that they would be in touch as soon as they could. However, the week after was last week and I still have not heard from them, and it has then been two weeks since the last email from the HRs.

@Jessica Booker May I please ask about your thoughts on this? Many thanks for your help and your time.
I would give it until Wednesday next week (17th July) and if you haven’t heard anything by then, contact them via email asking if they could provide any approximate timescales as to when you may hear back.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.