Just the intro!

sepi.sala

Standard Member
Mar 12, 2023
Hello everyone, this is Sepi. I have a Bachelor of Laws and a Master of International Law degree from Iran, as well as a Master of International Business Law from the UK. I am well aware that being Iranian and having no UK law background puts me at a serious disadvantage, but somehow I am trying to hold on to even the tiniest shred of hope!

This is my second year applying (and getting rejected) for training contracts. I hope to find some good advice by people who have been through this process on this platform, cause it seems like nothing else is working for me! Thank you in advance for any future advice or guidance. (apologies for the non-fancy tone, working on cover letters and application questions all day has drained me!)

Last edited:

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.