• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

Hi all!

Andrei Radu

Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2024
I'm Mehek, graduated with law in 2022 and now have recently completed and passed my LPC - looking for success in gaining VC/TCs!
Hi Mehek, I'm Andrei - it's great to meet you, and welcome to the TCLA community 😄! Wishing you the best of luck in your applications this year, and please feel free to post any and all queries on our forums - we'd love to help!

Reactions: Jaysen

livvymurphy

Standard Member
Jan 19, 2024
I'm Mehek, graduated with law in 2022 and now have recently completed and passed my LPC - looking for success in gaining VC/TCs!
Hi, I was wondering if I could ask for some tips for the LPC as I have just started it and I could give you some advice for VC/TCs if needed as I have had successful VC and TC applications :)

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.