• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

Does Saturday count as a Working day?

User84

Sep 2, 2021
The general application process for a firm I've applied to requires a video assessment to be completed. The email said that I have three working days to complete the assessment from the receipt of the email. I received the email on on Wednesday Morning. Because I've been been juggling two other situational judgment for other law firm applications and uni work, I've not had the time to properly do this one. I'm wondering if it would be possible to do it tomorrow on Saturday? I'm not sure if, in reality, I had until Friday to complete the application because Saturday doesn't count?

Jaysen

Founder, TCLA
Staff member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Premium Member
M&A Bootcamp
  • Feb 17, 2018
    The general application process for a firm I've applied to requires a video assessment to be completed. The email said that I have three working days to complete the assessment from the receipt of the email. I received the email on on Wednesday Morning. Because I've been been juggling two other situational judgment for other law firm applications and uni work, I've not had the time to properly do this one. I'm wondering if it would be possible to do it tomorrow on Saturday? I'm not sure if, in reality, I had until Friday to complete the application because Saturday doesn't count?
    If you received the email on Wednesday, I would expect three working days to mean you have until Monday to complete the assessment.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.