• Hey Guest, check out Andrei's new guide to building a winning law firm application strategy here. Good luck this cycle :)

Could Someone Give me Advice as in What Category Should I Post Into?

Elizashahh

Sep 4, 2024
Hello there,

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in Law and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thank you in advance.

Andrei Radu

Staff member
Gold Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2024
Hello there,

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in Law and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thank you in advance.
Hi there, and welcome to TCLA :)! We're really glad you like our community, and definitely do not worry about posting on the wrong forum!

If you have a general application-related questions, you cannot go wrong by posting on the Applications Discussion forum, while if you have a general non-application related questions, you cannot go wrong by posting on the General Discussions forum. If you have a more specific question, you might also find a more specific forum for it, such as questions around commercial awareness here, or questions around interviews here. You can simply have a look at the names of the forums appearing on the Forums Page, and see if there is any name or forum description that best fits your more specific queries. Otherwise, as said previously, you can always rely on the two general Application Discussion and General Discussion forums.

Alternatively, you can reply to this message and let me know a bit more about your query, and I can help redirect you to the most appropriate forum.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.