• Hey Guest, leading international law firm BCLP is live right now in the forum! This is a perfect opportunity to ask any questions you have to the recruitment team. Ask a question here!

Conversion course including an SQE1 preparation course

W5690

Star Member
Nov 4, 2019
Hello,

As an international student with a civil law background, I am planning to undertake a conversion course at the University of Law. I am hesitating between the MA Law (SQE1) and MA Law Conversion. I do not really know whether an SQE1 preparation course included in a law conversion course is worth considering. For those of you who have enrolled into/completed the MA Law (SQE1) or MA Law Conversion, what are your thoughts? How did you make your decision?

Many thanks.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.