• Hey Guest, leading international law firm BCLP is live right now in the forum! This is a perfect opportunity to ask any questions you have to the recruitment team. Ask a question here!

BPP vs Uni Of Law Masters Conversion (in person)

B.Dawson

Oct 3, 2024
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of applying for a masters conversion course in person and was wondering which university BPP or Uni of law is more sought after by the likes of magic circle, commercial/finance law firms?
Id appreciate if anyone who is currently at one of these universities or who is a recruiter/practicing lawyer in this area of law, could give me their opinion on this.

I have a very unique academic background having completed a degree apprenticeship this year with a high 2:1 and consider myself very academic having never dropped below an A in secondary/sixth form and naturally find myself wanting to perform at the highest levels in whatever I do.

Thank you :)

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone,

I am in the process of applying for a masters conversion course in person and was wondering which university BPP or Uni of law is more sought after by the likes of magic circle, commercial/finance law firms?
Id appreciate if anyone who is currently at one of these universities or who is a recruiter/practicing lawyer in this area of law, could give me their opinion on this.

I have a very unique academic background having completed a degree apprenticeship this year with a high 2:1 and consider myself very academic having never dropped below an A in secondary/sixth form and naturally find myself wanting to perform at the highest levels in whatever I do.

Thank you :)
Firms won’t care if it is with BPP or ULaw. They have no preference and only go with a specific university for their sponsored trainees from a cost perspective (they get preferential rates).

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.