• Hey Guest, leading international law firm BCLP is live right now in the forum! This is a perfect opportunity to ask any questions you have to the recruitment team. Ask a question here!

Advisory Paralegal Role Interview Questions?

rn7

Premium Member
Apr 13, 2019
Hi all,

I am about to interview with a City firm for a paralegal position in an advisory practice.

I applied through a recruiter and the interview is to be conducted by a senior lawyer at the firm. Should I expect this to be structured similarly to a VS/TC interview, or is it going to be significantly more random? I am particularly curious about what questions I should expect.

Thank you!

Jessica Booker

Legendary Member
TCLA Moderator
Gold Member
Graduate Recruitment
Premium Member
Forum Team
Aug 1, 2019
I would expect questions to be more focused on why specifically a paralegal role, and especially why that department over other practice areas.

I would also expect questions to be more on the skills needed for paralegals - attention to detail, time management, dealing with lots of information, being flexible/adaptable to changes in work pressures.

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.