Advice for Transitioning from Corporate Law to Tech Law?

ellaevans

Oct 7, 2024
Hey everyone,

I am currently working in corporate law but have been thinking about transitioning into tech law, especially with the way the tech industry is evolving these days. I’ve always been interested in the intersection between law and technology (AI, cybersecurity, data privacy, etc.), but I’m not sure where to start.

For those of you who’ve made a similar switch, I’d love to hear your thoughts! How did you make the transition? Are there any specific courses or certifications that helped? And what’s the work-life balance like compared to corporate law? When I was Googling for the same I came across these resources https://www.thecorporatelawacademy.com/forum/threads/legal-tech-ai.2432/ what is Generative AI however they are good but I want to learn more from community members.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance! 😊

About Us

The Corporate Law Academy (TCLA) was founded in 2018 because we wanted to improve the legal journey. We wanted more transparency and better training. We wanted to form a community of aspiring lawyers who care about becoming the best version of themselves.

Newsletter

Discover the most relevant business news, access our law firm analysis, and receive our best advice for aspiring lawyers.