Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hey Guest, join Reed Smith’s Rik Palmer on Wednesday 7 October, 6–7pm (UK time) to learn how to succeed at each stage of the firm’s application process. Register for the event.
Hi forum!
I was wondering whether anyone had advice regarding writing an open day application for the "why do you want to attend"/"what are you hoping to gain" questions.
I've tried several different methods, and I keep getting rejected.
Thanks!
for those who got a Jones Day interview - congrats! And I was wondering how long they gave you to prep for the interview (I.e. from receiving the invite to the actual interview date)
Hi @Antoni Trochimowicz ,
Hope you’re well! I would appreciate your advice on the following:
For the question “Drawing on your experience outside of the legal profession, what inspired your interest in commercial law?” - Should I not talk about any legal internships, etc? Or have I...
I was looking at the application for a firm and accidentally pressed submit. I emailed grad rec to withdraw the application, as I want to apply properly. Are they gonna think I'm an idiot and not take my proper application seriously? (assuming they're willing to withdraw the first one)
Hi @Antoni Trochimowicz and anyone else who could help!
For the question: "Tell us about an interest or activity that matters to you outside of your academic studies. Your answer should focus on: (a) a challenge or setback you encountered; or (b) what this experience has taught you about...
Hi @Antoni Trochimowicz, I have several questions about the application question: What do you understand to be the key features of the firm's approach to legal practice? Why does Skadden's model appeal to you? (300 words)?
1) When a firm talks about its approach to legal practice, am I to...
Hi @Jaysen and @Abbie Whitlock!
When a firm talks about its approach to legal practice, am I to interpret that as their strengths in certain practice areas, or something along the lines of multidisciplinary integration/lean deal teams/focuses on high-stakes matters etc?
I'm not sure which way...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.