Search results

  1. lawstudent2002

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    White & Case WVS !!! - Just speaking it into existence , by God's grace !!
  2. lawstudent2002

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Hi , I achieved a mid 2:1 degree ( 65%). And I believe you should honestly just apply to the firms that are interest in you . Because grades are very important , but if you make a good application with good work experience , they are more likely to chose you than someone with a first . So I...
  3. lawstudent2002

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Quick question , hope someone can help x . So basically , I applied for a winter vac scheme at a firm and they are pleased to progress me to the next stage . However , the spaces for the winter vac scheme interviews and assessment centers are full as the application process has been rolling ...
  4. lawstudent2002

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    Just did the HSF test and was wondering how soon do they reply with a response on whether you have passed or not . Thanks
  5. lawstudent2002

    TCLA Vacation Scheme Applications Discussion Thread 2024-25

    its midnight so 23:59 UK time . That also confused me haha